About Me

we both love to drink pickle juice. Yes, from the jar. And no, not the sweet kind. you can also see more info and pics about us at www.myspace.com under the name dancing feather.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Temple Square and Christmas 2007




For whatever reason, we all had cameras and we took hardly any pictures! But in lieu of those who are complaining that I need to update, I pass on these measly but adorable few (courtesy of Gabrielle Valynne. Thanks, beautiful). My family flew in on Saturday, December 22nd and we spent a whopping 3.7 minutes walking through Temple Square in Salt Lake City. It was bitter, bitter cold and we didn't last long. It was beautiful though- the lights this year were a firey orange. Brilliant against the sky. Middle picture Gabrielle (my little sister in law) Katrina (my sister), moi, and my niece Ella.
Christmas was a quiet affair, spent the morning with my family, and the afternoon with Brent's. It's always interesting to see the differences in Christmas traditions between families. My house was full of great food, 3 dogs, and (finally!) a couch big enough to fit us all.
The week flew by with TONS of snow and the ironic twist that always seemed to catch us driving in it. We couldn't even make it up to Logan one day to take my sister home, I was fish tailing all over the place. However, despite the weather we filled up our time with going to shops, movies, museums, and one long morning at the hospital. (For that story, you'll have to call me. Too long and exhausting to write about, but all is well nonetheless). Always too soon, my family left back for the east coast and my home is quiet once again. Ah, I miss them. Merry Christmas, all my loved ones.

No comments: