About Me

we both love to drink pickle juice. Yes, from the jar. And no, not the sweet kind. you can also see more info and pics about us at www.myspace.com under the name dancing feather.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

ABC's of Today

A- Attached or Single- They say that you have an actual, physical cord linking you and every person you are emotionally involved with- past, or present. That's a lot of strings. I'm very much attached.

B- Best Friend? My husband. And I am blessed to have a few bosom buddies, kindred spirits- that I am proud to share my cord with (that sounds odd)...continuing to share the nourishment of life and loss with.

C- Cake or Pie? Cake. Any kind of cake. No wait, brownies. No wait, apple crisp. No wait, every baked good imagineable. There. That sounds more like the truth.

D- Day of Choice? Lundi, Mardi, Mercredi, Jeudi, Vendredi, Samedi, Dimanche.

E- Essential Item? Chapstick. Lotion (yes, Slish- sometimes living out here in desert country I swear my skin is going to flake right off my bones- lovely image, but nonetheless true. I miss humidity!) Fresh air. Homecooked food. Cold water. Chocolate soy milk. My earmuffs that go on backwards so that it doesn't flatten your hair. My snow shovel (it's like my third arm. Have used it every single day for 2 weeks straight. Like ten tons of snow. No joke). My dogs.

F- Favorite Color? Sunburnt coral orange (at the moment). Seems to warm my bones.

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Yech. Neither. I hate candy. Put candy on my hate list.

H- Hometown? Foxboro, Massachusetts. And upstate New York. I have dual citizenship.

F- Favorite Indulgence? Going out to eat at a goooood restaurant. Buying prime meats to cook fabulous dinners with. Taking a long bath. Getting my hair dyed and done. Shopping for the house (and then buying clothes at the same time). Honestly? I LOVE going through my 3 closets (yes I've taken over every closet in the house- but that includes shoes, coats, seasonal things etc) and cleaning house! This weekend I filled up 4 big garbage bags of clothes, shoes, accessories, bags, and scarves to drop off at the DI. I love purging my closets! It makes me feel huge relief and gratitude that someone else can wear these (still) nice looking clothes at a fraction of the cost!

J- January or July? Both. I wish we could trade days, on and off- today January, tomorrow July, today January....

K- Kids? I'm scared to. And so excited I pee my pants.

L- Life isn't complete without? A clean car. =O)

M- Marriage date? October 9th, 2004

N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister: Katrina the Hurricane 1 brother: Jacob the Ukelale Maniac

O- Oranges or Apples? 1 of each every day

P- Political Leanings? A little of each. Then I close my eyes and point. =O)

Q- Quote? (which hits home closer than anything right now) "In times of stress we revert back to that which we've experienced, rather than that which we know to be true."

R- Reason to smile? It's sunny out today. (It's been snow storms for the last few weeks straight). My two little chocolate ladies, always so very happy to see me at the beginning and end of each day. My husband has taken to writing me letters. I love them.

S- Season of choice? The fall. Always has been, always will be.

T- Today's lunch? Water. Del Taco's fish taco. An apple. 4 french fries. Yummy.

U- Unknown fact about me? I imagine my life underwater. (So much less ambient noise!)

V- Vegetable? Avocado. Sweet Potato. English Cucumber. Collard Greens (had them last night! Homemade!)

W- Worst Habit? Trying to control too much and too many

X-ray or Ultrasound? And MRI, and EKG, and needles stuck through flesh (whatever that's called!) Yes. I have been a human pin cushion.

Y- Your favorite food? My mom's meatloaf. Any kind of pasta. Summer sweet corn on the cob. Fruit salads. Mushrooms. Meat. Food. Me want food. ALL food me love.

Z- Zodiac Sign? Capricorn. I am da goat.

6 comments:

Briana said...

Hey thanks for sharing that. I always like getting to know my friends a little bit more. Hope all is going well with you.

James Low said...

amen on the W. and since when do you hate candy? you are crazy lady!!! (this is from erin)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

hi brentandmonica.blogspot.com blogger discovered your blog via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://traffic-for-your-website.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://traffic-for-your-website.com
To your success James

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your brentandmonica.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp credit card debt consolidation
credit companies