About Me

we both love to drink pickle juice. Yes, from the jar. And no, not the sweet kind. you can also see more info and pics about us at www.myspace.com under the name dancing feather.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Jessica May Design






This past weekend my good friend Jes took pictures of Brent and I on saturday afternoon- and they turned out phenomenally. These are only a couple of the hundreds that turned out beautifully. Since she is the artist of my unique and one of a kind wedding gown, we got all gussied up (and YES I fit into my wedding gown three years later!) and she took the reigns. Jes has arrived! Not only does she hand-craft the most exquisite wedding gowns (and everything in between), but she is an amazing photgrapher. Check out Jes & Jonathan and Jessica May Design on my links to see some other amazing creations and/or to contact her. She can make anything, sew anything, design anything, and has a modern edge to her photography that sets her apart as one of the most unique artists I've known. Her prices are very reasonable for her expertise, and she does family shots, pets, bridals, weddings (and everything in between). She does it all, and I'm proud to call her my friend! If you want to know more, let me know or contact her directly from her sites.

3 comments:

suvi said...

beautiful photos! And I love the cowboy boots with the wedding dress-- oh so fun!

Erin said...

yay im so glad you still fit into your wedding gown. i dont think i would, but hopefully by christmas when new birth control hits me then ill loose weight! the pics are sooo gorgeous. she did a great job. im jealous i want to do that!

Lori Romney said...

These pictures are beautiful! I love pictures. :) You look so good in your dress after 3 years! :) At first I thougt it was really from the wedding before I read it!