About Me

we both love to drink pickle juice. Yes, from the jar. And no, not the sweet kind. you can also see more info and pics about us at www.myspace.com under the name dancing feather.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Inspector Gadget

For some reason, when the general populace googles 'private investigators,' my company's contact info shows up for utah county. Now, this leads me to believe a few different things when a trembling and or angry voice asks me,"- "What are your rates?" or "I need a private investigator about a domestic issue" or something along those lines. Part of me wants to play along, get all the sordid details about what they need privately investigated, and then politely decline. And the last part of me just marvels at the unhappiness, suspicion, and complete distrust that numerous (and i mean numerous) people in this one Utah county have with the people in their lives. Interesting, is it not? Ultimately, though- I must get back to my work...bwa ha ha ha







2 comments:

Erin said...

bwa ahahahah. BWA ahahahha. i love the laugh, cause I can totally hear what it would sound like! I can't wait to hear it next month! crazy utah unhappy people...well if everyone wasn't sleeping around and doing drugs then utah wouldn't have those problems! jk....not really on the moms doing perscription drugs though!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.