About Me

we both love to drink pickle juice. Yes, from the jar. And no, not the sweet kind. you can also see more info and pics about us at www.myspace.com under the name dancing feather.

Friday, October 5, 2007


So I need your help! I need to find a job while I spend every other waking moment working on my 'ahem' REAL career. If you would all just keep your eyes open for me- I have ten years experience running offices as Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, Accounting Assistant, etc. I need to help the hunny pay the bills, especially since swim season is over and coaching is done. So if you, my kind friends, would keep a look out for me I will OU big time. Thank you...

1 comment:

Erin said...

love love the picture. good memories. why dont you get a job working for BYU or UVSC? that would bring in good money!