About Me

we both love to drink pickle juice. Yes, from the jar. And no, not the sweet kind. you can also see more info and pics about us at www.myspace.com under the name dancing feather.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Our Wedding






















The best day of my life: October 9th, 2004





Boston, Massachusetts Temple. Our story is one full of miracles, and this day we celebrated the greatness of life, of God, of families, and of each other. I have never felt so good about a decision in my life than that of marrying my sweet boy. We are so happy together, and are loving the adventure!





3 comments:

.. said...

Beautiful! I only wish I made it in the family sooner, to be there for your day! Wish you were joining us this weekend! We'll miss you! Love, Denver B

Tim & Alicia said...

I remember the day you were married! You two are so great together, I'm glad I got to see it all happen. I'm also glad you started a blog, so I can see what you're up to now that I am so far away!

Erin said...

im so sad that i had to miss it. that was so lame. every day i regret it. dumb. but you had beautiful pics and alicia took great ones. especially her and chelsea after they got make up done and looked like prostitutes! we will all be there for chelseas wedding and take a billion pics and pee our pants together. you were beautiful and sooo freakin sexy with the shoes and gleaming cause you were going to get some that night...or in the car...whatever