About Me

we both love to drink pickle juice. Yes, from the jar. And no, not the sweet kind. you can also see more info and pics about us at www.myspace.com under the name dancing feather.

Friday, May 18, 2007

The Basics

Hello, all!
After much prompting (thank you, my wild lioness) I decided to start in on the blog world.
We live on the mountain of the eagle (word to my mutha clam) in the great Rocky Mountains, are fixing up our house (ssssssooooooooosssssllllooooowwwwllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy), and loving the life of owning our own home, two pups, and each other. I am graduating with my bachelors in Literature from BYU in August, trying to finish my books to be published, and coaching my swim team. Brent is busy busy with his framing company, and trying to come home each night before I lose my temper. =O) We are so excited for this summer- for camping and traveling and my family reunion and then a trip to Hawaii for our 3rd anniversary (woo woo). And that, I believe- is the basics.

No comments: